Monday 12 October 2015

Group Roles

I chose to be part of a group because I have not got any previous knowledge of Media Studies and the other member have got plenty of experience in this industry so I felt that by working with them (Josh Brough and George Mellor) it would help me learn and get a better understanding of this subject. By choosing to work as part of a group for this task I felt it would give me the knowledge and know how to go alone for my A2 product. Not only would i learn being part of a group i was also allowed to do stuff on my own as for some stuff i will be showed how to do it and then a go and do it myself so although i will be part of a group i would also be able to self in diligent when creating some aspects of the task i which we will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment